Damn. I was pretty upset this morning at office.
Disturd my morning.
I had no mood.
Messaged mom, and she said that maybe I made a mistake, so the most she buys me another one. Well, I told her I rather have something else. When she heard what I wanted, she messaged me this:
"Oh my god"
Well, she asked, so I told her.
Anyways BigBroFysh had came online and cheered me up. He had good timing of coming online today. Thanx!!
Well, see, mom may buy me something.
OMG.
I'M SHOPPING AGAIIN!!!
I'm confirm a PURE SHOPAHOLIC.
Ish.
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

3 comments:
Shopaholics are scary... pure shopaholics are even more worst... those with shallow pockets -stay away frm this girl.. wahaha.. thank god her bf has somewhat considerably deep pockets.. wahaha.. okie dokie.. cyah
-Fysh-
*inject self control* :P
it's ok, aunties are like that>:D hehe
Post a Comment