Another day at work. But on Wednesday...
I just found out that I may have to come back during my holidays to work o.O
Aww there goes my plans for a Rest & Relax weekend!
But my boss was the one who told me. Can't say no to that.However did tell him that some days I'm already occupied and may not be able to make it.
Work is work. Work comes first before anything else. I have to forgo almost most things that I have arrange for the weekends. Well, I'm only not available to come during Raya though as I have plans all laid out already and can't change them.
Doesn't feel much like a holiday anymore.
My Bro messaged me, telling me that he might not be able to come back to Malaysia to see us on CNY due to his visa problems.
*Sigh
Doesn't look like it'll be a good day. Already takes the mood away from everything.
Anyways, I retired and went to gym early instead. But I ended up not attending my usual Cardio Dance (among the classes I hate missing, and most of the time I newver miss) - instead, ended up sitting with a gym friend having a small bite and drinks and chatting downstairs at the beverage area.
Went later for Attack, but I didn't seem to have the stamina that day. Couldn't do my usual high-stamina exercise. Hmm, the mood must be getting to me. Not only that, I injured myself during that class.
Aww...its not getting any better...
Sat down at the couch after Attack class. For the first time, I actually speak to the instructor of Attack - Kenny. It was interesting, getting to ask a few stuffs about gym and how long he has been with Fitness First. At the same time, got to know another member - Audrey. I'll label her as FitnessFirstAudrey so I don't mix everyone up. I'm bad with names, I've known several members for sometime, but I can't remember their names. Now have to list them down. I've mixed up my other 2 friends, who both had the same name. Hmm.
Well, after chatting for sometime - finally went for a TOTAL-INDULGENCE bath!! That's good after you have had a very hard workout...when it comes to Attack class and if Kenny is teaching. Ohh, wait - FitnessFirstKenny. Hmm. The bath was good. Its always good after sweating for an hour.
BookAddictSweech joined me for gym that day. It was good to have a friend around when you didn't really have a good day. Gym was good. A good way of releasing stress. Walking past the room where our classes are held, we headed towards the stairs. Upon going down, I had a glance of the workout maching section. I can see fellow instructors enjoying themselves with the machines since they don't have anyone else to train together with some of the other members. Walking down, I heard a voice "Bye Jane". I stopped. I sworn I recognize that voice, but I didn't see anybody as I looked around, and started thinking I was hearing things. BookAddictSweech had also heard someone calling me. As I was looking above me, a familiar face peered from the top floor. FitnessFirstKash.
"Hi"
"Hey. Ehh, I thought you were not around today?"
"I was, but just a while. Come in just to, heh, work out!" (Snikering)
"Aha"
He turned to BookAddictSweech greeting her "Hi"
He turned back to me.
"Going home?"
"Yeah. Tired already. No energy today"
The conversation went on for a bit, but I can't remember what was it about >_<"
We headed to the car, I ask BookAddictSweech if she can do a favour to pay the ticket for me cos its easier than me getting out of the car. She was staying the night with me. I handed her the tic and the money. She gave me back the money, insisting she pays. Nice of her :-)
Driving home, got a call from Nidz. Nagged me for not messaging when I finished gym >_<"
Aww...was too hungry and wanted to rush home to get mom to go for late dinner. Hmm. We went to the mamak nearby for dinner. Haven't been bringing mom for yamcha for sometime already.
Got home, and wanted to blog. But was already dead tired and blank that night. And decided to blog the following day instead. Muahaha, lazy little me! :-p

1 comment:
one of ur better post~! love it. good job. keep up the nice blog. me want mooooore.. hehe
Post a Comment