Saturday, November 04, 2006

Cleo Anniversary Bash - Zouk

Cleo's Anniversary Bash is finally here!! Woo hoo!!

After the long wait for months, its finally over.



Every year I look forward to it. For the goody bag and the interesting games and events they have.

But damn, I broke another shoes again. Well, more like high heeled shoes. Fixed it the last time, who the hell expectd it to come off again.

Its the whole sole that was coming off.

o.O

Imagine if I had gone there and it breaks. I have to walk barefeet then!! Ended up in 1Utama after work to get a new one. Good thing was that I already had my eyes set on a few pairs, so just went there to get one. If I don't get it now, I'll still get it for new year anyways. Poor dad didn't want me to buy, but mom insisted. She said I needed more working shoes since most of them are already spoiling.

This year, not only I got the goody bag, I also manage to get me something from the Hitz.FM cruisers that was outside Zouk!! Yays!! Smart me!!

*At the scene...when I saw the van having an audience.

The Hitz Cruisers "Who is the DJ for the Late Net Show?"

An audience "Hot Chick!"

The Hitz Cruisers "Yeah! Who is the Hot Chick?"

No one answered.

Me "Adam C!!"

The Hitz Cruisers "Wait! Someone said something from here!"

Turning to my side.

Me "Adam C!!" I repeated.

The Hitz Cruisers "Yes! Its Adam C!!"

Me "Yays!"

And the cuisers handed me the Hotlink Limited Edition CD case. Yays!!

It was pity we stand too far from the stage, so we couldn't participate in the games :-(

But hell, we had a booty-licious time!! We were having really good laughs.










I took a pix of my new shoes, but it went missing. Must have accidentally delete it!! Damn...ohh well.

I didn't manage to take pix of my goody bag and CD case yet. Later blog! Hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize I looked so dark lol. Ah well. We had fun that night, laughed till I had caughing fits and a stomach ache.
- sweech