I've receive an sms today from anoymous number.
'Who is this...? Hmm, not anyone that I know' I thought.
But I read the message anyways.
10-Nov-06 13.09
"Assalamualaikum, hamba ingin menjemput semua OrAnG bersama2 berhari raya pd Ahad 12Nov, 2-6pm di:
*Addy (Sorry not to be advertised...or I'll get into trouble, hehe)
Aturcara: 2-4 Jamu selera, 4-5 Solat Asar, 5-6 OAG Acoustik show. Insya-ALLAH!
Wasalam-M.Radhi Sefamili"
Ohh that guy, Radhi and the brother. Now I remembered. I never had Radhi's number anyway.
Hmm, an invitation. When I was just thinking about the Fly-niversary thing. I was chatting to NottyNicky about it, and wanted to try to win the tics for the fun of it. Well, easier said than done anyway.
Wait.
12th Nov...ohh, its this Sunday!! I keep thinking its the following Sunday.
Damn, so last minute wei.
Gotta find someone to teman me...hmm
Phonebook checking time!
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment