Yays, I'm finally back to gym!
Today went for Yoga and did some exercise on the machine!
Haha, it feels like its been ages since I last went.
I pulled a bad one on my thigh last Wednesday when I went for my regular Cardio Dance. I guess he was really focusing on the leg movement that day. Cos of the muscle pull, I couldn't walk down the stairs since that day. It hurts so, so badly. I had to miss gym for the entire week. But today, I'm finally back on my feet!
Haha!
Well, still haven't had all the photos with me so I still can't upload them. Will upload them soon.
Lately work has been getting so, so busy that I can't go to gym. Anyways, saw FitnessFirstKash, greeting me as I entered gym. I didn't realise he was even standing there. I didn't see FitnessFirstKash for sometime since I've been going gym on and off. As I was using the machines after Yoga, he came over to chat.
He told me he just came back to work. I questioned him about it.
"K la, I show you."
He pulled his collared jacket a bit lower, to show me a scar at the bottom of his right jaw, just above the neck. Not a small scar either, and it was kinda visible.
"Ohh, what happened?"
"I had something remove there..."
He told me that the docs at first had assume it may have been tumor. But it turned out to be something else and that it is not cancerous.
*Phew
I wouldn't like to hear any of my friends having cancer really. Gets me sad and worried.
Saw FitnessFirstNelly there too. She attended Yoga, and made space for me to just fit in. Class is really full. Now they're gonna make a new rule about the amount of people in a class and registration before class.
To me its kinda hard. Since sometimes I rush from work. Ohh well, it can be beneficial though.
After Yoga, and after refreshment, FitnessFirstNelly says see me tomorrow.
"I can't promise la."
"See ya tomorrow." She insisted.
Sigh. I miss FitnessFirstRenee's combat classes. Can't be as regular as before since been busy.
Let's see how it goes tomorrow.
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment