Thursday, December 28, 2006

RANtai

RANtai art was suprisingly something I was not expecting. I was kinda expecting it to be something like all the other design thingy...but heck, was wrong. It was interesting that it was actually made in a house, and not a gallerie or any other display places. The house I can see, was probably where the few designers stay and decided to maek it into a showroom for that day and invited designers to participate. Amongst them were eightyfourcube and JayLim.

So-In-Love-With-Pink-Rach & TuckieBabeh had messaged me and said they were interested in going. So we met up there, it was on top of a very steep hill. BookAddictSweech wanted to join us, but we were going way early. Sorry ya girl, I had an appoinment later in the afternoon that I couldn't cancel -.-'

We were kinda early, so most of them were either not there or they haven't fully set up their display items and such.




This display is by eightyfourcube. (Ya, TuckieBabeh just had to turn at that time when I snapped -.-")They had design a really interesting poster in the back, which I had bought. We had saw the poster being sold for RM6, but when enquired, they said it was RM3. Thinking it was worth it, I was requesting to buy another one, and so did So-In-Love-With-Pink-Rach.

It turns out, its suppose to be RM10!

But they let me go with the one I had already purchase. Hehe.




I found this photograph to be rather interesting. It just catches me there. No, the "Death of a Vampire I had added, but thats what the photograph is called.

Interesting huh?



Browsing through some of their photographs. They didn't have enough wall to display them all, so they were placed on the floor.



Where they were having their items for sale (It was kinda hot that day eventhough there was no sun! And the ground was muddy, and I of all things, was wearing heels -.-").

Well, So-In-Love-With-Pink-Rach had bought a t-shirt from JayLim. I was on budget, so couldn't buy the t-shirt. But I absolutely love the eightyfourcube poster I'm having! -.-º



Something I took photo of when I was leaving. That's by JayLim. You guys can check him out in my friendster. Hehe.

No comments: