Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sad Day, Bad News

What a day I had.

Saturday night, suppose to be a happening day. So called.

Anyways.

I've been calling everyone the whole evening to see is anyone else wants to go for the event in KL.

BUT no one was picking up their phones.

What's with everyone not wanting to answer my call?

Well, some didn't wanna go. Then some had stuffs to do.

Later part of the night, manage to get Ex-FitnessFirstAlex to go. He was fine with it. Unfortunately, he met up with me with sad news that he had a friend emergency. It was a serious one.

So, left me and BookAddictSweech. Sad thing.

We went there, thru jam and craps. Parked the car, paid RM15 (BookAddictSweech paid RM10 since I was driving) and turn out there wasn't any Buskers thing. We asked the people there and they knew nothing.


STUPID.


According to NottyNicole, the Buskers event is still on till Sat night. She had message us to go there on Sat.

Ish...

Fine, we went off and I wanted to go home, change and go yamcha since I was hungry and so was she. Mom had followed us, cos she was worried. Cos it was 3am.

After that, at the mamak mom told me sad news. My grandauntie has passed away, about 11pm. I was so stunned by the news, since she was suppose to be getting better. She had turned for the worst, but no one had expected her to leave so soon.

Dad was really sad. I felt bad for him...

And, I remember seeing her the last time a couple of weeks ago. That was last month when I went Malacca and stayed the night.

Condolences from BookAddictSweech, Nidzam and Ban.



She's wearing the blue blouse


We will miss you Grandauntie, for your presence, your laughter and for always belanja-ing us dinner and drinks and treats.

May you rest in peace from the sufferings and pains that you have gone thru.

No comments: