Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I Was Tagged

Tagged by CanadaJoshy!

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own, 6 weird things about themselves as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!


* Not necessary in order.
1. I squeeked a lot...till people call me Tupai and Chihuahua?? Wanna hear me squeeked?? Squeeeeek~!! :-p


2. I don't bother shaping my nails since it's soft & always breaks...but I have a manicurist near me all the time~!! Right dear?? :-p He keeps claiming its weird that I don't know how to shape them...hmmm


3. Coffee puts me to sleep instead of keeping me wide awake...especially when I don't have proper sleep from the night before. I can sleep almost instantly


4. Whenever I get birthday presents from friends or family, I always tell them not to get me anything to do with food...I just hate getting food as birthday gifts, cos its not something you can keep or treasure it. Once you eat it, thats it


5. I'm good when it comes to directions...but I can never remember the name of the place or the road either (same case with people...can forget their names...and even what they look like :-p)


6. I love to "kacau" the ones I love. I just don't know why. I guess thats just me, the way I give them my attention.


Hmmm, I'm weird in every way anyways
So there's more than 6 weird things about me :-p

I tag,

~ BookAddictSweech ~
~ BigBroFysh ~
~ Nidz ~
~ JoversePing ~
~ TuckieBabeh ~

If I can, I wanna tag someone who doesn't have a blog
Yes, you know who I mean dear :-p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.. u are quite the cheeky one.. always squeek here n there.. feel like slapping u liaw.. bwahaha..