Last Friday, went with BookAddictSweech for the Topshop Event we got invited
She had RSVP our names to be ensured
It turned out to be totally horrible evening
It was raining heavily
Then I hit a bad jam at LDP (driving my manual car)
Stuck in it for 45 mins
Didn't have proper dinner
Ended up lining up a long line till outside Zouk
Got in after an hour+
Couldn't see a thing
Nothing interesting (Other than the models, one of the male ones)
And the next thing...end of the show
What the f*ck??
After finally getting in...
the whole thing was only for half hour??
It totally s*cks!!
And now I remembered had to pay RM10 for parking
If I knew it, I stayed home or had gone gym or dinner -.-"
BookAddictSweech and I ended up going to Damansara Perdana for dinner (her treat)
Met up with OAGEric and our other friends
And I was a walking disaster that night
I keep knocking things and hurting myself
Aduh... -.-"
And...I had to get up early for Malacca for prayers...
What a way to start the weekend
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

1 comment:
hehe... next time u wanna spell fuck with the *.. try F*ck... instead of f*uck... it defeat the purpose.. haha...
Post a Comment