Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What A Night...?

Had a great time going to Hartamas on Saturday with colleagues
Went to Uncle Don's, as that was the meeting point

But before that
TOARebecca had an accident with her car
So I offered too pick her since it was nearby where I was having dinner
Then off to TheXiru's place
But I kinda forgot the direction and ended up getting lost 3 times in that area -.-"

Upon taking the first turn, "Jane, this is a dead end..."
"Ehh...damn, which turn was it then...?
Reversed, exit back the earlier road and drove straight down
"Ehh, this doesn't seems right..."
"Yeah...maybe we oughta go back the other way just now..."
Lost again -.-"
U-turned, went back the earlier road and turn into the second junction
"Jane, this is also a dead end leh..."
"Yeah...ehh, let me turn back..."

-.-"

Lost 3 times in a night and in 1 area!!
Somemore I'm having a passanger with me, how embarassing that was

MunYee offered to drive to Hartamas, so we all went into her car
Yays, finally found another manual female car driver :-p

Reached there, the first thing was finding a place to park, tha hardest part of all
Lucky night! MunYee manage to find a carpark nearby!
Woo hoo!! Yays :-p

Headed to Unce Don, sat there and drink
MunYee & TOARebecca haven't eaten
Anyways, we were waiting for NottyNicole & Matt to come
NottyNicole messaged me & said she had too much wine, can't drive -.-"
& Matt was already in Hartamas, so he couldn't fetch her at the moment
Matt joined us later, followed by NottyNicole (bf fetched her over)
Well, NottyNicole was rather late, she came after 11pm -.-

Ohh Matt got a tattoo that day
Apparently his mom doesn't know it :-p



As we continued our chatting, we heard, "Amoi."
We turned, & a waiter placed a cup of 3 flavored ice-cream in front of me
Everyone was puzzled
"Ade orang belanjakan, tapi tak tau siapa."
"Ini...untuk siapa?"
"Untuk you."

Aww sh*t
That was the first thing that came out of my mouth & the whole table was "woo-ing" -.-"
"Hey, who give leh..?
"Don't know, but I guess its that malay guy in white over at the back..."
"Hmmm..."

Didn't feel like eating anything cold that night, but what the heck
Not like I wanted anyways, but rude not to take it since its already been paid
Yays, got free treat yo :-p



Heck had thought of asking the waiter again who paid, but I can't even remember which waiter -.-"

Ohh, & got an upsetting message from OAGEric, said I never wished Happy Birthday -.-"
Sorry ya dear, I really overlook the time
From waiting for it, till over the time
My bad

Hmm...wonder when the next outing?
The next blog will be the tagged thingy.....and more pics in Laundry
Company's Annual Dinner :-)

No comments: