Monday, May 07, 2007

How Was My Weekend?

Weekend was great
And also s*cky

Let's see...

Saturday
• Brought mom out
• Bought stuffs she wanted
• Got some stuffs I needed
• Went for NottyNicole's wedding
• Took pics with her
• Spend time with OAGEric
• Those were great


Sunday
• Went for model search, that took sometime
• Ended up, everything was great...but the photos s*cks!
• Wasted time for 4 hours and photos were s*cky
• Only 1 photo was nice, which means probably I can't get selected
• Was on detoxing, and messing it up a bit
• Had a tiff with OAGEric (well, more like making him worry)

However, I did love the makeover they did for me
The makeup was nice, since I never know how to do smoky eyes

The night time got better
We ended up watching some dvd my dad had
God knows what story was it...OAGEric dozed off a few times :-p

Let's try some other movies next round dear
I don't wanna end up watching alone if you dozed off completely :-p

Ohh, the modelling pics are with OAGEric
Need to get them from him :-p

No comments: