Whatever that may have happened
Already has happened
There's no point
Is hurting youself in any way
What done, is done
Learn from your mistake
And never repeat it
Like a promise
Once you promise it, never break it
A broken promise, maybe nothing to you
But it may mean the world to others
Promises are made, and are meant to be kept
Promises...are always broken
I had enough years
To see what I really want in life
And I had promises made, and never fulfilled
Empty promises....
Don't make them if it can't be kept
Do things that is for your pleasure but hurting others
Addiction
A strong word with powerful meaning
Drugs, smoking...
Can be stopped
But...it depends on your own determination
Trust
A word thats simple...but has a million meanings
Once a trust is broken..never hope to gain it again
At times...how much can you trust a person?
People's trust in you...maintain that trust
Its never easy to earn someone's trust
Hmmm....sounds like a poetry? :-p
More like emotions isn't it?
Too bad it just doesn't rhyme :-p
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment