Monday, June 25, 2007

OAGNizam's Wedding

What a day it was going to Taiping
For OAGNizam and OAGirlsNik wedding

Let's start from the morning...
Me and Fluffy didn't have enough sleep from the night before
He rushed from home to pick me at my place
Parents couldn't send since they were going outstation too
Both tired, and had a small misunderstanding regarding the camera
Communication breakdown to be exact

Anyways, arrive OAGRadhi's place by 8.30am
Which we consider was ok, still a good time to leave
Found out, the other 2 are still not there and OAGRadhi not ready -.-"

Waited for a while, Fluffy got kinda pissed
Decided to go out nearby for breakfast
A minute walk only
Went out, bump into OAGZul and OAGirlsSally
That was already 9.00am
All went together for breakfast
Called OAGFizul...and still says he's on the way
He called us and hour ago telling us he was already leaving his place
His place was only 15 minutes drive away -.-"

Fluffy and OAGZul were getting kinda tired
Most of the time these 2 are late
Finished breakfast, the started our journey since those 2 are here and ready
Started journey at 10am
o.O


On the way, OAGirlsSally and I needed to wee badly
And they close most of the stops
o.O

Had to wait till we arrive the big stop in Tapah
On the way there was speed trap
Which I think we already got scanned...
Darn...
Went to Tapah stop, and we found we had a flat tyre
We used Fluffy's car to travel
Went to the loo, I hit my head, slipped and fell
The toilet was extremely slippery
Morning had hit my foot while rushing
Now hit the head, hurt my hands and hips
Hips was badly buised...

Was a hot day...went to petrol station at Taiping to change and freshen up
Reached there, was a little later than OAGRadhi and OAGFizul
We forgot the camera in the car...Fluffy went and get it
Got him a little upset...sorry dear :-)

Turns out the lunch wasn't much
Cos they told us the rest of the food had been prayed on...
Weird, never heard of that...ohh well

The wedding started
And it started to drizzle too
But Fluffy did take some nice shots of them
















OAGRadhi is the best man...and Shaz was helping out
Trust me, it was a damn freaking hot day
All of us couldn't stop sweating




Fluffy giving his blessing to them :-p




The couple in pink...stricking colour yo


They look so alike...
When I saw their sis and bros, I couldn't tell whose was whose side


Now what are these 2 doing...??








Moi, OAGirlsShazlin & OAGirlsSally


OAGirls as we are called


OAG performing for the guests






OAGRadhi had announced the song "Permasuri"
(forgot the spelling for this...they spell it differently)
"We dedicated this to our wifes, girlfriends, wives-to-be..."
Then he saw me, "Ahh, there they are."
Aduh, I took the camera and covering my face
The crowd was staring at me already
Somemore only I was standing there while the others were in the house








Group photo~






OAGzul & OAGirlsSally
He with the right hand and she with the left
No idea what they both were doing that time :-p


Now why did you take a weird shot of me dear...?


The stoned face look :-p
Thanx for the pose OAGRadhi


OAGFizul...what are you doing with those...?




Pose pose :-p

We wanted to go home early
But some of them keep wanting us to stay and go home later
Telling it was going to be jam and 6 hours jam
Its a Sat, why would it be jam?
We all wondered and never really bothered
We just wanted to all go home and rest
OAGRadhi's side had to stay, but we 4 left
Too tired to stay, since we all didn't have enough sleep

The journey back was long and tiring
I felt bad that I couldn't stay awake to accompany Fluffy
Sorry dear, my bad
Guess I was just dead tired
I didn't know I fell asleep either

We reached home at about 12 ish
Send the other 2 back to their car at OAGRadhi's place
Fluffy had to send me home somemmore
Felt so bad, cos he was tired
And OAG had to go Johor the next day for performance

Luckily we came home earlier...
Sure enough, we were right that the rest of them left after 12am
Meaning probably they reach home about 4 to 5am
o.O


But overall
Had a good time and heck got a souvenier from Tapah on my hips

Ohh, and I got lotsa "bunga telur" too from the wedding
Thanx Baby :-)
Ohh, and the eggs were really nice too :-)

I know its a late blog but heck
I blog when I'm free and I feel like it
Yeah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arrrghh why did you post the picture with my stupid face on it? malu la hahaha. can I curi some of the photos? Thanks (hehe). Muah!