I know, kinda late in posting again
Dind't have the time
Anyways, was OAGRadhi's son's birthday
Ain't he just cute? :-D
Had it at KFC
Wow, but it was a rushed day
I had a deadline to meet the next day
Was at work, rushed for this party
Pick parents for dinner, went back to work at night
Pick them up, send them to get the car
Then...hmmm, brought work home to do
Ohh well
But the party was great :-)
Got to meet with the rest of the OAGirls
Ohh, must get the pics from OAGirlsNik :-p

OAG singing for Rifdhi
(with whatever instruments they can find :-p)



Bad hair day?? :-p



Blek!

Pity him, he dozed off

2 comments:
I really like this shot man... its
so cute. mcm satu family gitu..hehe.
siap tetido lg anak si Radhi nie.
Hey Geena, love the KFC hat! haha :) Good to see you having fun :P
Post a Comment