Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Campur Chart Feat. OAG @ Laundry Bar

Damn, so busy with work lately I'm so late in blogging
I didn't even manage to blog about IKON Awards first round -.-"
Well, if I can will try to post a few pics at least.
Anyways, going to post about the final round within the week
It was exciting

FlyFM was having its usual Campur Chart with DJ Basil at Laundry Bar on Thursdays
This time they were featuring a few artist including OAG
I can't remember the other artists name though, my bad -.-"

I left work early that day to head down to see OAG perform
My colleague BrandzAdrian was asking me about them performing in Laundry
Saying yes, he said for sure I'll be at Laundry that night
BrandzMatt my office junior copywriter was teasing me
Asking me if I can do his laundry for him
-.-"


Fluffy fetched me from work and headed back to Laundry for dinner
(Yays, get off from work early~ nyah~)
He was happily telling me that dinner is free and from Italianies
Ohh, love their food...I love Italian food :-)
So we were happily enjoying the spaghettis, pizzas and others
Drinks were ice lemon tea and coke
Wished they had served Tiramisu
Nyah~

Ohh, yes there was alcohol
But the alcohol drinking session came later after the gig :-p

The gig was fantastic, other than a girl that was irritating a little
Walking around in her mini thinking she's hot
Heck, whatever it is, she's acting really one of a kind that night
Yeah, b*tchy
Though I shouldn't be thinking of it as that way, but thats just the way she carried herself

Ohh, BlueberryBarry came over for a while
He just had to stick his tongue out in the photo

Ohh, it turns out its OAGFizul's Birthday also
(Happy Birthday dude, you're a year older and thats confirmed)
He was given a Flaming Lambogini to drink to top it off
Remembered him "woah-ing" non-stop after the drink
He keeps saying its hot :-p

It was a fun night
There were lots of funny photos I've taken too
Nyah~ a funny night to remember :-p































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jane, just wondering, who was that girl with her mini? haha. I love gossiping, eventhough about someone I dont know hehe.

Those pictures, haha, niceeee...can I curik from you? And my fiancee looked like a clown showing his tummy like that. ewwwweeeee.....

Piggles said...

eee.......they can change their name to the tummy tubbies
hahahhaa