Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Learning to Be Better

For the past few months, I hope I have learn something
Learning something as time flies by us
Every day, every hour, every minute, every second

I want:

• To appreciate life more, and to live life to the fullest

• To appreciate what I have than what others might not have

• To love myself more than I use to (Well, I never really did actually)

• To not be ego in anything

• Think before I speak, or I might end up hurting someone without knowing it

• To have a proper goal in life than just following the flow

• Try to do the best in everything I do...workwise

• To work smart than harder is nothing is produced

• To put my priorities right than always having it the other way around

• To improve my time management...haven't been having enough sleep lately...

• To be more organized (yeah, I can be messy when it comes to rushing)

• Try to remember things than having to forget them

• To be more mature (yes, I still look like a 16 year old kid...I can't change that!)

• To appreciate those around who love me

• To listen to advises when are given by those who care

• To appreciate my family more and spend more time with them

• To save more than spending...spend only when needed

• To learn more about things in life...and learning a new skill would be a good start

• To stop bad habits...skin peeling especially, cos I always peel till it bleeds -.-"

• To be a less-flicker-minded person (which is hard when the decision is never easy)

• To be more open minded

I hope to achieve all this
Through any way I can

And learning is one of them
Being determine and changing to be a better person than I am now

1 comment:

Ben said...

Hey Geena, you are growing up :) Have fun and Im sure you will achieve em! ;)