Wednesday, September 05, 2007

S*cky Day...

Today was really hectic...
Been chasing for a deadline...
& yes, downstairs making noise already

Anyways, morning rushed to get out of the house with dad
I gashed my hand on the wall, & had a small cut on my thumb for that
Ouchie...

Reached work late, 11ish I came in
Been working like an ant since I walked in to my floor
Chasing for that deadline, was completed by 4ish
Which for that...I had actually skipped lunch -.-...

By the time finished with work
Was not only exhausted, but also stressed out totally
I have been having late lunch...but so far never skipping

Had lost appetite by the end of the project...
Printed, got it sorted & stapled & was sent out immediately

What a day...& I have another deadline to chase later for Thursday
I hate clients when they want it immediately -.-"

I wonder if I just need a change of environment...?
Would love to take a break sometime soon...
I haven't even use my leave as yet...
Imagine that...only use 2 so far
I have 12 left o.O

Ohh, not only that
I just discovered I lost some weight
Within a week o.O
My Guess jeans which I bought about a month old has gone loose~
I didn't believe it, but I had friends telling me I have lost weight
Wow...

No comments: