I had developed a stomach infection on Monday late afternoon
Since then I was on medical leave for 2 days
Yesterday was really bad, I was bed ridden the whole day
If I get up for 10 secs I will developed the pain at the stomach which is really pain
I even cried a bit
The only time I feel relieved is when I'm lying down
Yes, its that bad...
Today I have improved slightly
But I felt a sudden heavy feeling in the head & the body
Now, the left side of my shoulder & arms all hurt
On Tuesday, the whole body was pain
Even when I was just lying down
Fluffy had came over & see me yesterday
He was checking on me the whole day, messaging & calling me
It was great to see him...made me feel so much better
Today's improvement is not much
But hope to be better soon, the pain is overbearing...
I was emotionally disturbed though, dad had came over & gave me a lecture
Made me shed a tear or two...
That wasn't suppose to make me feel any better
Already with a pain arm & shoulder...
I came back online to blog a bit...
My head is starting to feel heavy again...
Wonder if I'm able to get back to work tomorrow...?
If not, another day off at home again for me till I recover
So...no yoga, no combat, no balance...
In short, no gym for the week maybe till Sunday
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment