(Wasn't much of a Raya for me, had things to do instead of enjoying the holiday)
Anyways, just spend time with friends doing freelance
While they went for meeting, went out with CuteLydia to my friend's place to collect a bag
I asked her to hold for me, I liked the bag too much :-p
Later after that, met up with Fluffy to send OAGRadhi to the airport
OAGRadhi was late tho, we had to wait an hour for him =.="
Well, he gave us "duit Raya" tho
Was a long journey back from KLIA, bought KFC on the way for dinner
Fluffly had not eaten the whole day, & I had indigestion -.-"
Later part of the night at home
I felt a sharp sting on my left arm while I was on the comp
Then I found that I had a big bite near my elbow
Well, when I counted I had
9 bites~ o.O"
At first, I tot it was mosquito bites, blaming OAGRadhi's place cos of the amount of plants
Thinking I had probably got bitten from there
But it was weird since it stings pretty badly & didn't really look like mosquito bites tho
Fluffy said it was odd
The next day Fluffy checked for me
Apparently, those bites are FLEA BITES
Fluffy was asking where I had gone before we went to OAGRadhi's place on Sat
The only place I could think of was Secret Recipe at TTDI
I had placed my hand on the couch while chatting with CuteLydia
I must be careful
Fluffy had put Aloe Vera Gel for me, it stings!
Ouchie =.=

Till now, I still have a slight mark on my arm
But last night, I develop RASH on my face o.O
Ish~ discovered it at dinner
Mom noticed it...
& I had to go to DiscoSweech's place
The moment I went there, I washed my face & Fluffy had called me to check on me
He told me to put Propolis Cream
The whole time, every now & then I forget & scratch a bit
Luckily not a hard scratch (I had a few times scratch a little hard...ouch)
Today, I can't use my toner, in case in hurts my skin
Just use moisturiser...
Thank goodness its not itchy like yesterday
Now trying to determined where I got the rash...
According to mom, might have been my office couch
Since that was the first time I slept there
Sensitive skin~ ish
Today gotta be a little careful, drink lotsa water
Feeling a little drowsy tho, must be from the heat

No comments:
Post a Comment