Friday, November 23, 2007

Bad Times...

What a way to end the week...

Mom flew off to Hainan, China on Thursday morning (4.30am flight, so had to be there by 2.30am) =.="
Hope she's having a good time...missing her here already. Its just me and dad for the next couple of days. Its been so long since she's been away from me and dad. Usually when she goes on a holiday, I'll be there or dad. But now? She went with her brothers and sisters to visit another sister in China and tour. She needs the break anyways...Plan to have dinner with dad on Saturday and Sunday if possible. Its nice to spend sometime with him :-)

Thats one. Then rushing from work to gym, made it for class, but then I didn't feel so well (Now I have a bad back pain...pretty bad, I can't simply sit any position...and Fluffy wants to ban me from gym, its bad for me he says and making him worry =.=). Sorry Fluffy...

Last night had a small tiff with Flffy, and I made it worse. Now I 'm feeling kinda down and I feel bad for him (was mostly my fault). I kinda spark the whole thing up. It was in a way both sparking up things also as it goes along. Even though we have kiss and makeup, I still feel that he's still down...I'm sorry Fluffy...

Driving home last night was dangerous, I couldn't stay awake and was swaying lanes and speeding at the same time. I guess since I didn't have enough sleep from sending mom that morning...

Today, have to rush from work to KL for the Cleo birthday Bash Event. Can't see Fluffy today (he's got jamming tonight, and tomorrow he's going Penang for an gig he's gotta play for), and Lesley's going to go to Singapore to work . Might have to rush back to meet her for a while at least. Damn, I just realize I forgot to bring her Bailey's!! >.<*

My feet hurts too...the toes, I must have hurt it somehow & my toe nails broke deep in...it hurts :-(

What a day this is becoming...

Now I worry about tonight's event too. I hope everything goes well and nothing messes up....

Damn, I'm so sleepy now...and not feeling too well...

No comments: