Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm back & relaxed~

I'm finally back from Australia~
Woohoo~

It was FANTASTIC~!!!
I wish I could go there and just stay there
Lovely place~
I miss the shopping too~
Haha...and the beaches and sand ;-)

And also, back into a working environment again
I know suppose to be on break, but they had a good offer
No point passing on it right?

Photos? Not yet taken out from the camera
Promise will post them when I get them out ya :-)
Didn't have the time since I came home on Thurs...
Arrived back here at 6am...and dad was waiting for us
The best part...Fluffy came as a suprise! (he said he see me in the afternoon)
Was great to see them after a holiday break from home

Seriously? Wish I can just go over there again
I will be anyways with some friends next year
But another part of Australia instead of GoldCoast

Ohh, better get back to work now :-p
Laters yo

2 comments:

nidzamharjoh said...

Wahh, dah blk. Cepat sungguh.
hmm? dah kurus, kenapa, ta percaya ka? don't b jealous...lol, get prepared to b as bz as I am. fluffy? ur b u panggil fluffy? apsal cam name kucing. btw, someone replied ur comment surprisingly...lol

Faerie-Lady said...

Cute eh the name :-D he doesnt mind so far, and only I call him that eh. So its copywrited you know :-p