Fluffy had a gig in Sunway & I left early from work to meet him at his place. Believe it or not, we had to go check on OAGRadhi (even his own wife don't know where he is, asked us to check on him =.=")Anyways, those are minor stuffs. Its been sometime since I last went to any of Fluffy's gig since Raya time.
We got lost for sometime, as we used a different route to reach Sunway. Made it on time. Anyways, OAGFizul was a little late.Upon arriving there, I saw OAGirlsSally. Most of the time she can't make it for the gigs, so its pretty rare to see her there. It was great to see her after she just married (Mrs. Azeezul Fitri now eh Sally? Nanti I bagi you gamba kahwin tu...tak dapat bagi kat you lagi nih). She's like glowing :-)
After hanging outside for a while, we headed to the escalator that brought us straight to The Surf Beach in Sunway Lagoon.
It was pretty pack. Most of the crowd were in the pool. Ladies were in their bikinis & the guys in their trunks. Fluffy was asking me how come I didn't bring my swimwear, I told him with a crowd like that I don't feel like taking a swim :-pFluffy & I came over straight & didn't manage to grab anything to eat. Was hungry :-( Fluffy bought me french fries to munch on first. Thanx Fluffy, muaks~ That lasted me for a while at least without hunger attack.
I just love this pic of Fluffy & OAGirlsSally~ cute siut! Both of them like posers a bit right? Hehehe~ eh, gurau je ya :-)
As usual, waited sometime for the guys turn to go up. Keep walking in & out of the tent that was setup for the guys & other performers. They had several bands fighting against one another. Unfortunately I didn't bother paying attention to any of the other bands. Was walking around. Good thing Fluffy asked me to wear slipper (thank god I had packed it along!). Like the last time, its full of sand & at least I can run around more freely :-p Was kinda hot though...too many people I guess.
These are some of the pics I took of their performance that night. The pics turned out pretty good, OAGNizam seems to love them :-) (I didn't pose all the photos here though...I have the rest of the them in myspace...still in private mode. Will put it to public soon after I tagged it first).










The guys had to sing again with some of the other celebrities some songs...can tell you most of them ran out of tune, but it was fun though~ I didn't manage to take the others, too many people around.
I manage to squeeze myself back to the other side with OAGirlsSally and got the last few pics of them singing (but OAGFizul was "missing in action" though...). Ohh well.After that, some of the fans wanted to have a photo session with them. It was easy, OAGRadhi went out & the rest is history. The rest of us left quietly.
Fluffy wanted to say goodbye to CrazeeCausa's boss. We headed back to the stall they had setup & bump into 2 fans asking for OAGRadhi. They had a disappointment look on their face when we told them where he was. They still could have gone there & take photos...maybe they thought he was busy & we didn't say anything either :-p
Fluffy & I headed back to the car & drove off to have supper since we both didn't have proper dinner. I wasn't hungry, but was tired more than anything else (I had to go back to work after for a while since my supplier didn't get the email I sent him...it was already 12.30am that time!) o.O"
Upon arriving at AsiaCafe in Subang, bump into 2 of Fluffy's friends. They too were hungry after the show. We sat together for supper, & ordered our food. Seriously, I was so drowsy...I couldn't even think of what to eat. I decided to just settle for Chee Cheong Fun. Couldn't think anymore. Fluffy ordered some Mexican Spicy Chicken with rice. He keeps feeding me :-p
After the food, I was dozing off...felt so bad I couldn't really talk to Fluffy's friends...was too too tired. We left a little earlier, & headed back to my office to send the email again & burn the CD. Sigh...Luckily Fluffy accompany me. Thanx so much Fluffy~
By the time I was done, it was already 2.00am. Was freaking tired. Driving home was the worst part. I couldn't maintain my lane...luckily there was less car. Even though Fluffy was talking to me on the phone, it was hard to concentrate & staying awake & alert. Was happy that I reached home safely. I was to go Cameron Highlands in the morning...I messaged the rest telling I'll be a little late cos I had to go back to office. I drop dead into sleep after washing up.

No comments:
Post a Comment