FINALLY!
My bro is coming back! I have like...not seen him in coming 6 years since his graduation in May 2000. I was asking him has he gotten fatter thinner...any changes. I've been chatting with him almost everyday where possible (when time allows of course). But now? He's finally coming back, and its kinda hard to believe that! Its scary cos it was so sudden, but its so exciting! We're all waiting for the day he touches down here and when we all become a complete family again after so many years of his absents. Its so strange how we all got so use to the life without him here...
But I miss him every now and then. We use to spend so much time together when we were younger. Heck he don't know what car we're driving now even! He told me I'm driving which is for certain (the last time he came back home, he drove the opposite side of the road which was scary!!)
My darling friend claimed, "I've known you for so long and yet I have nerver met your brother!" And I realize...yeah, we've been friends for like 13 years already!
We use to have a barrier between us whenever we chatted. Finally I got cheesed off after so long of him covering up things from me when I'm the closest to him as a sister. I got up and told him off, practically clearing up whatever I have been keeping inside of me for god-knows how long. And since then he realized and we've gotten better after. Some things I realize are better said than for keeps.
He went out for a while now...will chat with him again when he gets back. Trying to list down what are we going to do and going to eat when he gets back :-p
But I miss him every now and then. We use to spend so much time together when we were younger. Heck he don't know what car we're driving now even! He told me I'm driving which is for certain (the last time he came back home, he drove the opposite side of the road which was scary!!)
My darling friend claimed, "I've known you for so long and yet I have nerver met your brother!" And I realize...yeah, we've been friends for like 13 years already!
We use to have a barrier between us whenever we chatted. Finally I got cheesed off after so long of him covering up things from me when I'm the closest to him as a sister. I got up and told him off, practically clearing up whatever I have been keeping inside of me for god-knows how long. And since then he realized and we've gotten better after. Some things I realize are better said than for keeps.
He went out for a while now...will chat with him again when he gets back. Trying to list down what are we going to do and going to eat when he gets back :-p

No comments:
Post a Comment