Thursday, January 31, 2008

Look Alikeness?

It was great when my bro was here. I haven't seen him in so many years & it just feels so great :-)

According to everyone, he hasn't change much. To me, he's still the same bro...but he has matured since he has been living there by himself for many years already.

My mom claims that now we are both older, we both look more alike than ever. I have no idea. A friend of mine claimed that we looked like twins in a photo we took in China. That photo then was taken in July 1997.

We have taken a lot of photos. Many things have happened over the weekend. There was AJL Ke-22 (Anugerah Juara Lagu) which I had attended with Fluffy. Brought my bro to Genting, KLCC, 1Utama...he was really keen on the Twin Tower since he heard & never seen it.

Too many photos. Guess that will really keep me busy.

I have been really really stressed for the last couple of days. I badly need a break from everything. I even pick fights with Fluffy for nothing. I'm sorry Fluffy, my bad...I have been making you upset & worry & angry too. Sorry dear...

Life is taking its turn. CNY this year will be so different. I have to take a change also. Times are flying...

Wish me the best of luck in whatever I do & whatever comes...

No comments: