I've got a call that now I start my new job much later than expected...This is not good news since I've already been free since January & was hoping to start soon. Apparently they had to prepare my other stuffs, & thinking that if I come in earlier I will have nothing to do so they have decided to push it to later. Another 2 weeks off. Damn, what am I going to do then...
Oh well...
Helping dad at Klang was terrible...I already have an injured back & it got worse. I've got cuts from broken glasses as well from the lights that had smashed. Hands were black too, was really really dirty work. Worse part that all I felt like doing was vomiting since I still wasn't so well. Mom was not well also...she keeps heading to the loo which made me worried...Dad had gotten his working shirt all dirty. Talk about mess!! On Friday we're going there again. More works to go...& preparing for the worse (more cuts & injured back).
I have recently thin down again, & apparently its not due to exercise, its more of stress also. Yeah I know, I should also stop self mutilating, but then its the only way I can keep myself calm. People are telling me that I'm getting thinner...friend was saying good, but I kinda think its a little drastic since its only like within 2 weeks.
I just realize also that I will be heading to Bangkok in May. Wow, thats soon. The not good part is that its during my probation period with the new company, but I have however highlighted to them that I will finish my work on time & whatever that is needed to be done. Kajen can't seem to wait for me to come in...he said it'll take time for me to get use to everything, but then he said its a great place & so far he's been working he's happy there. & I can't believe how a small world it is when I found out that my gym instructor also happens to work in Kajen's company. Bump into her when I was coming in to get my appointment letter. I have to go back in again to re-sign a new letter they have to prepare. They will call me when they are ready with it.
All the way there again...ish
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment