Dad's day turned out pretty well (I'm suprised...cos I was so worried). I was having worried over where to bring him & mom, & also what to get for him a couple of days back. He saw the newspaper that there was simple Japanese food or Western food...well more like affordable. But then I was thinking I would prefer bringing them to The Curve Sakae Sushi (me & CelineWong always have dinner if we happen to go gym). I love the food there, especially all the Sushi dishes. Mom & dad didn't seem the idea of going to The Curve for dinner. Well, I had another reason of wanting to go there.
My reason?
To get dad's present. I got him a new mobile phone.
Well, its not as advanced as mine, but I find that I didn't wanna get him something too complicated for him to learn to use it & something kinda nice. I went to the usual mobile phone shop where I always go to for anything.
At the restaurant, after ordering the food, I ran out saying I needed the loo & ran to get the phone instead. Happily taking the bag, I headed back to the restaurant & suprised him. Was really a good suprised, cos he needs a phone really badly. I hope he loves the phone :-)
I had offered to chauffeur them around that evening, so when we were in the car, dad asked me, "Is there a pouch in there too?"
That was kinda sudden, I mentioned to dad that they don't give any pouch or anything. Cute dad. Fluffy told me that dad had asked that cos he really like the phone. Happy me, made my dad a very happy dad for the day. Best of all? He had a very good temper, which is rare. The good temper part made my day mainly, & no complain about anything :-D
Only thing is...in all the panic, I had forgotten to take photo during dinner =.="
Opps...
Anyways, love you dad!! Happy daddy's day!!
A pic taken last year November in Genting...couldn't find where are my recent pics of dad =.="
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago


1 comment:
smiles :)
Post a Comment