Thursday, June 05, 2008

Made of Honour



Hey hey, Advertlets is having a special screening on this movie. Anyone attending? Well, it'll mostly be bloggers though...DianBangVanes was telling me to just blog it out. Well, anyways...

Planning to attend this. I don't know if the movie is good, but hey. No harm just watching it :-)

So who else is going anyways?

I've so far had fun when the last time I watched the movie "Ah Long Pte Ltd" with Advertlets. I really enjoyed myself & had really good laughs. That is why I'm hoping to be able to attend this movie together with Advertlets, meeting other bloggers & also together with some of my other blogger friends too.

See you guys then!!

2 comments:

Ben said...

wow cool u act watched ah long via advertlets! :)

Faerie-Lady said...

Yeah~ I have a friend workin with Josh. Seriously, it was nice cos I got to meet new people & also met up with an old friend :-)