Yikes, daddy's day is just around the corner!! What should I get for him? No, he's not one of those simple dads. He is fussy on a lot of things.
Ok. let's see...
I had planned to get daddy the same Canon 860 camera that I'm having for his birthday last year. But was on budget, & waiting for bro. In the end, didn't manage to get it. That I might be planning for his birthday this year instead :-p
For dad's day? Bro was asking me to help him check on Avon...it looks like I might have to drive over to the place to check it out. It seems to be a direct marketing thing here. Damn, I hate those...cos of the things you have to go through to get those stuffs. Heck, I don't know anybody who is linked to Avon or selling it.Not my luck. Have to try checking it out on the weekend since I promised bro on that.
Daddy daddy...dear papa. What should I get you? I know definitely there will be dinner....hmmm, what else?
Let's see what comes to my mind at the very last minute then!! Hehe...
P.s. I actually had to ask bro when was Father's Day :-p
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment