Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Finally Back For Good

My brother has finally return back to Malaysia for good. It has been such a long time since we had him home and around us. He was getting used to us again, and so were we to him. Mom said the house now feels warmer, dad has told her. Just that we felt bad that he doesn't have a room to sleep in for now. He's currently sleeping at the family hall, adjusting himself back to Malaysian weather and lifestyle.

He notice now that mom and dad have aged more, and slowed down a bit. He highlighted to me that I have been getting sick pretty often. Yeah, told him I get sick pretty easily. Weak. That is why I don't really want to just stop gym. Besides, so far I enjoy going to gym other than just sometimes not making time for it.

He tells me that he misses the food, all the chinese food here. Surprisingly however...he does not miss any of our Baba and Nyonya food. He said he just doesn't miss it. Was strange.

When he came back on the 1st, I was the first to have spotted and greeted him. Mom, dad, & grandma came in 1 car while Fluffy and me came in another. We weren't so certain of how many luggages he will be having, so just to be safe we had 2 cars well prepared and ready. I also was certain that grandma would wanna follow to get Ban. I was so right, so it was a good thing. Eric and me lug the 2 biggest bag he had, while mom had the smallest amongst the lot and that was the only bag that went to dad's car! The rest came with us instead :-p trust me...that big bag of his was super heavy!!

After getting him, we headed for lunch (chicken rice). Well, me and Fluffy actually had that the night before, so we both didn't have any craving but didn't mind having it again :-p

Headed home straight after that. Brother began emptying some of his stuffs - first few things he lugged out belong to me. He gave dad a Coach wallet which he bought. Mom he didn't buy anything cos she had insisted she didn't want anything. Anyways, I have hinted to brother at the most we can get something for her over here.

After all that, Fluffy went home to get some rest. He had a tiring night from the night before for performing at Muzium Telekom for eve. I was tired as well, I was with Fluffy and we both slept late. Thanx so much for helping Fluffy :-*

I had then headed to Curve and brougt brother along to get him a mobile phone. He finally picked a phone which Fluffy was eyeing. The Sony Ericsson T303. Small and simple phone. That was all brother had wanted. Small or slim, for calling and texting and reminders and alarm. It was at a reasonable price too. I got it for him as a gift, since he helped to buy stuffs when he was still in the states.


After that, we headed to Body Shop to get some of his necessities. And he manage to get mom a hand lotion too, which is what she needed. Headed for dinner, and had to run errands for dad then to home. Phew, thats really tiring!!

I was so tired at work the next day. Then was driving here and there for the last couple of days since he needed to get some stuffs and run errands. Its really great to have him back here. Only now he's thinking to get a car later on to go around and asking me regarding public transportation. Told him its almost impossible to get lately. Buses are lagging, taxis chooses their passengers and lrt doesn't go certain locations. Oh well. He's ok with it, saying see what he can do.

Currently now he is in Singapore for a visit and also having a look at the job scope over there. Seems that our design industry is not affected, so he said he'll be staying with his friend and then with our aunt then back to Malaysia on Monday.

Phew...more busy days to come!! Work here is also piling in!!

The new guy that came in is nice, just don't fancy the way he pushes for things. Perhaps he's trying to help, and well...doing it his way. Like a friend said, perhaps its culture class. He is not use to our culture here as yet.


STRESSED OUT


I need to head to the gym to cool off...ATTACK, here I come!!

1 comment:

Ben said...

glad managed to meet you both :)