Wednesday, January 14, 2009

On my Feet, Keep on Moving

I've been so much on my feet lately that it hurts (no, seriously!!) and also have been really getting busy. Its good then being too free. I have nothing to do, and wasting time away.

Bro has kept me busy, and so has work. Though I am really lack of sleep, but I am doing what I need to be responsible on. Sending my bro where he needs to go and fetch him when he's done. It was really sweet of him to have left early last night for my sake, cos he knew I was not feeling so well and really needed to go home. Dad could have fetched him at a later time, but he insisted on following me home when he heard I was not well and was getting migraine. I was rather suprised, but I knew he was worried. I would usually not mind waiting till late, but I guess I couldn't take it anymore. The moment I reached home, I headed to the kitchen to get water then headed upstairs. I could hardly walk, couldn't balance myself anymore. Headed to my room, washed up, took euphamol to relieve the headache. I drop dead to the bed right after, called fluffy but couldn't get him. I dozed off...fluffy had called to check on me and I slept back.

I could hardly get up this morning. Bro had noticed and told me when I was online chatting with him a while. Told him was rather tired. But that was the best sleep I had in days!! Really on the move...

Can't wait for the CNY holidays to arrive. Will be applying the whole week off. I'm looking forward to it, and getting some really good rest (yes yes, and the angpaus!!) :-p

No comments: