Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Chairs to Share


This OX Leather Chair that is representing the year of the OX

I was looking through some images online when I was taking a break from work and decided to just type in lace to see what I got on http://images.google.com. They had several things that had popped up, from sexy lingerie to lampshades; why they even have vector images!

I continued surfing, and that's where I had stumbled upon this site sharing on all kinds of designed chairs. Some are really nice cool and sophisticated, some of the odds had made weird shape and also some weird designs. Here are some of the chairs I took note of:

Seriously...I find this super odd!! However, it might be comfy?


They even come up with weird designs~ I find that this Tivoli Chair reminds me of a mosquito coil tho =.=


Weird...but then I kinda like the idea when you don't want to bang into the chair by accident in the dark!!


Now seriously, this is the scariest chair I've seen, & even the site says its scary!!

What do you think? I kinda find the last one really really scary. I can't imagine myself sitting in that particular chair!! I just guess maybe I've seen too much movies or I'm too good at imagining things =.=

You be suprised however, at some of the lovely designed chairs people have created. I found some of these to be fairly interesting:


Imagine having decorate this Colourful Bleeding Chair and people would think you dropped paint on it!! Kinda creative


This Sonic Chair reminds me the one my friend having in his office in Plaza Damas, Hartamas~ I miss that chair, and it costs a bomb to own it =.=



I find this Splash Chair kinda cute tho~ the model looks so comfy in it~


Ooch Chair~ I like the idea where you can take off the cushion just to use it to sit on the floor~


Hahaha~finally a place where I can place my cup of drink and where to hang my handbag within reach~Its called the Multifunctional Chair


The Dharma Chair~ I love the way they use font to just create the chair~brilliant


My fav of all time~ The Lily Lace chair by Dror

Yes, the last chair is my fav!! I already love lace as it is~ this just takes my breath away. The carefully designed lily shape chair just captivates me. So delicate, yet its a beauty. As they say about the chair, lace already as itself is already sexy as claimed~ this just makes a whole new statement :-D I wish I could own it, but I bet you this will cost me a bomb =.=

Ohh hey there are more on the sites however. I just pulled out the ones I found interesting. Check it out here~ http://freshome.com/tag/chair/

No comments: