Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Emo Again...

Argh, now why did I even got emo this morning before bro went out? Was a good thing he was comforting me... I remembered yelling out loud that gave bro and mom quite a shock. I just needed to yell out. It made me feel a little better after...though the tears couldn't stop. It was flowing for almost half hour or so. It felt a bit better after releasing some of it out...

Bro did also ask me to rethink about what I'm doing. My job. Yes, my main designing job. I have gave it a thought, and wanted to just try something else for a while to see if it works better. Wide range of stuffs, now its whether I'm willing to put my foot down and walk forward. Just need a little more time to think wisely. Wanting to make a careful designs and not a hasty and careless one.

Was a bit irritated with the freelance I was doing...not satisfied I take it. Hmmmm...now, even better...can't seem to concentrate on doing anything. Perhaps, in a bit I will get offline and just continue again after a break. I ended up having to clear some stuffs after I manage to cool down a bit. Heck, I even put my main line on silence today. I guess I just wanted some peace and quiet. Though I did get some good news; my pays in for my part time. It's good, something to look forward to getting.

Last night, I ended up dozing off outside my room. Guess was pretty blank at that time...dozed off while I was doing Sudoku game. I found myself awake this morning with my comforter on me on the outside bed. Sorry ko, guess was just too tired and didn't even notice anything.

My head hurts in the earlier part of noon and still does now. I feel a bit heavy and exhausted. No, I had enough of sleeping. I plan to do some works later...and maybe some photos editting. I've been delaying that for weeks now. How inconsistent of me. Ish.

Silly me. Probably just stressing myself out badly...

No comments: