It has been already 2 years since me & Fluffy dated. Sorry Fluffy, didn't manage to write a blog on it and wish you on the 11th :-* But anyways, was great to have dinner and spending time together after work. Pity though, I didn't manage to get a photo of the roses and it died :-( aww...
2 years to some people, is a long time and to come people that its still new. I find that 2 years is good enough to get to know the person inside out. Me & Fluffy have been through really hard time at the beginning our relationship...well, more like when it was coming 6 months down the road. Most relationship "ROCK CLIMBING ADVENTURE" starts around then; where they will be ups and downs. This is the time when they are getting to know each other better, and seeing how it will turn out at the top of the mountain.
Me and Fluffy have grew stronger over time. We had many bad fights; some that are really terrible and not forgotten. But we held on.
I had asked Fluffy a while back, " Dear, that time when we had so bad fights and almost broke off...how come you were still holding on when it seems like you wanted to end it?"
His answer, "Cos I still love you."
Strange isn't it when it comes to relationships. Some relationships do not last partially is when they are not strong and not compromising during the fighting stage. It's the hardest time. I was so emotionally unstable and wasn't sure to continue with the relationship either. It was getting so sour then...
I somehow still remember those bitter memories. It just runs through my head. I guess its normal. But then again, I also remember all the sweet memories that we had gone through. We already had decided that the pass is the pass, don't let the pass haunt and repeat itself. We had decided to improve ourselves and also compromise on many things and make ourselves flexible. We don't look at the relationship as a passing thing and that everyone goes through the same thing. We want to make it work and maintain it. We don't want our hard efforts to go to waste.
Over the time we're dating, I can also see the changes in the relationships in the people surrounding us; from his band mates and their other half to our friends and our family as well. 2 of his band mates had married off and have a kid each; while his vocalist is getting a divorce. His other member is still like us; attached and not yet married. Everytime everyone asks us all the same question, "So when are you guys getting married?" I have told them that we want to be ready, then we will. We want to secure our jobs, life, and many other things.
We are linked to so many friends and relatives in a way. In total, we have 8 connections all together. From my friend who turned out to be his distance cousin, to my office mate who dated one of his friends, to my college mates who he knew for years and use to jam with together during then. Gods, small world!! Yes, even I was very suprised at it. Haha. I guesses we are linked in some way or another. Why he's even linked to a good friend of my dad's who happened to be one of his other bandmates!! What did I tell ya?
Anyways, Happy 2 years dear :-*
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment