It's 2:35am on a Friday.
The beginning morning of Friday. Yays, finally it's FRIDAY!! No, thank god its not FRIDAY the 13th. I can finally look forward to the weekends to spend time with my family, myself, friends and Fluffy (if time permits and IF Fluffy has time for me that is). Don't want to upset baby's schedule. So many happenings within the week that had kept me rather light on my feet and keeping me highly active at the same time. No, it's not gym. I went gym only ONCE this week so far (Tuesday for Peggy's Body Combat class). It's more of the running around for my new job. Yes, switching job. But hey, its great as I have EXTREMELY FANTASTIC offers and just imagine; 2 job offers on the same day!! Now that is totally fantastic I tell you. Just within a few hours difference upon receiving their calls that TUESDAY. Tuesday itself I did lots of errands.
WEDNEDAY I didn't feel too well due to the terrible HOT weather. And I keep getting the aircond and heat all together till I was wheezing in the office. Was really under the weather that day. So ended up was at CATS.Kiera's house and just hanged out there. We ended up camwhoring the whole time. It was rather relaxing and gets my mind off stuffs.
THURSDAY. Today had to run to meet employer just to see what else is needed. They said to come over on FRIDAY again to do the handover. Argh, running out of office again!! Oh well...ohh, Fluffy also had event tonight at Laundry, the CURVE. Was really fantastic, and had good pics and...great having to see my bunch of friends there tonight.
Thanx for coming guys :-D Ohh yes. Pics will be up hopefully. Have to charge my camera first, out of battery already.
FRIDAY. Lots of running again. Have to do handover...as mentioned above. Argh.
The weekends' plan are yet to come. Toodles for now~~~~~
Oh wait. Last Sunday went for OAG's Istana Budaya gig. Great lightings. Will definitely need to post those pics up after editting.
Me toodling off again. And it's currently 3:00am already.
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment