We ended up in Pavilion cos he wanted to check out JUICY COUTURE since he had a RM100 voucher to use there. Cos it was to expire by end of March, so we decided that was the best day to go since I couldn't make it in for my part time work that day. Too many things to do, and it was a last minute request to go in. Had worked on Saturday, and they requested me that day itself. Argh. Oh well. Was good, got to spent time with my bro and mom :-D
I was with a friend today earlier before meeting up with my bro and mom. We ended up in MNG having a peek. I wanted to see if there is anything I like; I have a friend who can get anything in MNG for 50% off!! Woohoo~I bought 2 basic top that was really worth the buy. I needed some simple basic tops to use. I fell in love with an umbrella, designed with lace on it. Damn, I'm in heaven!! Decided to ask my friend to help me get that umbrella. I manage to text her and gave her the REF no. She said she'll text me when she has it in hand. Woohoo, can't wait for her to contact me with it :-D its a lightish pink umbrella with black lace on it. I decided to get it besides the design...its that its small enough to put in the bag anytime!! I need to start using the other one I got from Bangkok too...hehe, finally gonna use it!! XD
I walked around with my friend and her friend to just checkout the Pavilion. My friend was desperate for a haircut cos she was really stressed. She keeps telling me she's looking for only Cut Above saloon. The other place was way too pricy. Hehe, she found it much later after we had split and I joined my family who was sitting at a Bakery called Loaf. Nice place, nice environment too :-D ohh, my friend had got her hair refreshen and more bouncy :-D
We went to JUICY COUTURE after that...mom still wanted to stay at the Bakery Shop called Loaf to enjoy the view and her drink. We headed straight there, and bro purposely wanted me to go in first...I wonder why. Guess he wanted me to make the grand entrance instead, so he opened the door.
Smartass. :-p
I was not interested in the clothes over there. I just ended up looking at all the little trinkets & stuffs. Super cute, but pricy. The sales guy suprisingly was nice and came over to tell me the sales and that most of the nice charms and all are already sold and the new arrivals are not here as yet. Browsing through, bro came over to me.
He ended up finding nothing =.="
Felt bad cos he very much wanted to get something from here. In the end, he asked me if I wanted anything. I was looking at the cute charms...but I remembered that the voucher can't be used for sale items. Also...the charms I will still need to buy the bracelet which will be way over my budget. Not for just something that will worry me to wear cos its expensive or something. Then the sales guy introduced me the phone charm and keychain. Keychain was cute...but I have so many that I haven't even use. It'll be useless. I then checked out the phone charm instead.
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT.
Bro said its worth paying for the balance after using the voucher. I asked for a new piece...waited for the sales guy to get it and went to the counter to pay. Happily walked out of there. Mom was suprised I bought it instead of Bro. But he couldn't find anything. If he did, I didn't mind not getting anything.
Today I'm happily using the phone charm on my other phone :-D


Was suppose go dinner with mom and dad and bro. Dad couldn't make it, instead asked us to eat whatever we wanted and he'll buy. We ended up having Chinese food at Jade Restaurant...super nice food!! :-D Though I had wish dad could join us, it would have been even lovelier. But overall, we had a good time together.

From top left to right: Fried wanton with sweet & sour sauce; brinjal with tofu skin
From bottom left to right: Prawns with salted egg; beans with pork pieces


Took a good pic of mom :-D

From top left to right: Fried wanton with sweet & sour sauce; brinjal with tofu skin
From bottom left to right: Prawns with salted egg; beans with pork pieces


Took a good pic of mom :-D
We bought some egg tarts for dessert and bought one for dad. I tried one that only had egg white. Was tasty, pity didn't take any photo. We ate it at home. After that we walked around for a bit while waiting for dad to come get us. Me and bro were surveying all the branded shops we had passed by for the fun of it. Was to pass time.
After dad had got us, we went home. I went home to have a look at my purchases. Happy with what I got for the day. Simple basic tops I needed and a treat to myself from JUICY COUTURE
After dad had got us, we went home. I went home to have a look at my purchases. Happy with what I got for the day. Simple basic tops I needed and a treat to myself from JUICY COUTURE




No comments:
Post a Comment