Awake at the middle of the a.m.? Yes. I can't really sleep after hanging out with Kahmein and the rest and I guess its also cos of the single can of Heineken. Guess that is keeping me awake and hyper =.="
Anyways, I think I had better clear some of my stuffs and pack for tomorrow's night event.
Phew. Am I packed or what?
Photos you say? YES. Even I am so annoyed that I can't do it now. I hope to find some leisure over the weekend to do it. Perhaps, I can try doing it when I'm off from my part time?
Argh. So many things!!
In the mind; in the thoughts. It's like a dose of sugar and I'm all hyper and excited. Things running though my head. But no, its not bad things. It's all the fantastic plans, ideas, stuffs!! Just overexcited too :-)
Ohh, what the heck. I need to pack...like now instead of sitting here checking out sites. Well, was a good thing I had log on, cos I have got an email I was waiting for regarding a lomo camera I saw and its the last one left!! Woohoo, that really made my night even BETTER :-)
Oh hell. I need to pack now. Or I'll be awake till 4a.m.!!
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment