Thursday, February 04, 2010

Time for a Change...

...after 5 years of using my mobile phone.

It's been really a faithful phone, and yeah I dropped it numerous times already. Still, a working phone but starting to get a little cranky. If I really want to, I think I can use up to another half year to another year. Those around me did advice me to get a new phone, as it is time for a change since my phone is cranky. They have a point, what happens if I lose all my phone numbers? Not like my sim can store all of them!!

Since the last 4 weeks to a month, I have started to search for a suitable phone. I've checked from brands to brands; Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, Motorola, LG.

I never knew that searching for a phone can be really killing (yeah, it was killing Fluffy too cos he was following me to search...sorry ya dear :-*). Finally I've narrowed down to 2 choices; Nokia N97 Mini & Sony Ericsson W995. Both phones so far have really good reviews and also up to date.


Sony Ericsson W995


Nokia N97 Mini

Now actually? Just awaiting for my brother to get back to me regarding the phones as he offered to help me. Crossing my fingers, hoping to get it before CNY. CNY's already next week!! *Crossing fingers*

No comments: