Friday, March 12, 2010

Grey FETISH

Grey. Grey. Grey. Grey. Grey. Grey. Grey. Grey. Grey. Grey.

Seems to be my current fetish. I just can't get enough of it. I just love anything to do with grey colours lately; from clothes, wallets, shoes and even nail colour!! The only thing I don't really have is a grey handbag as yet. Have not found any that I like, and have decided to not buy it now buy will wait instead for the next sale in July.

My current search for Grey Coated Nail Polish, but can never seem to find one around. When I finally spotted one, it was already out of stock and it was a limited edition -.-"

I manage to spot some in O.P.I. range, but then those I'm not sure are those editions. I will just continue my hunt until I find one.

While surfing the net to search for grey colour polish, that's when I then came across an article about Megan Fox keeping Grey Nail Polish Alive. Check it out.


And I just realized that my blog now is grey in colour too!! Haha ^.^"

No comments: