Wednesday, May 26, 2010

As Life Goes On...

Life years ago was very different. As years go by, as time passes...we age and mature together with it. Time waits for no one...once it passes, it becomes a history; a memory.

As time passes, I start to think of what do I really want in life; work, love life, family...where do I wanna go from here? How far would I wanna go and far will I be able to?

There are times when I think if I wanna continue with what I am doing now. Am I happy with what I am doing? Work wise I mean. So far it has improve tremendously, and I feel more happy working now. It's good, just that how long do I wanna stay here? How long do I plan to stay? I have many things I have thought of wanting to do, yet I still do not know where to start or where should I head to? I seem to be thinking quite a bit I know. But I can't be not thinking about it either, as time and age is already catching up. Already 28 officially, 30 is only 2 years away.

Life is still at its pace. Fluffy and I have already been together for 3 years+. People have actually popped us the question, "So, when?" which of course means settling down = getting hitched. Even I don't have the answer, but I'm not rushing. I know Fluffy has so many things to settle with now that this is not the time for him...I don't want to pressure him. It's selfish if I did. I see the pattern of our life as time flies...we have improve over the years and still love each other just as much as we did when we first got together. Our trust for each other is strong on what we have built. I want us to marry happily, not getting married and ended up having small problems becoming big when its unnecessary. There are things that are not even worth fighting for. I've seen many relationships just thrown down the drain due to small issues. I don't want to end up divorcing...that is the most painful part...

My life is adapting to his. I've learn not to make issues big, settling it on the spot; not to nag him about his many years habit (s*****g); understanding his work time; giving him space for his friends. I do admit though, I have seen him less these days...but it's something I have to accept. Learning to adapt to his life, I've also partially learned and forced to not say anything about certain things anymore. At times I do wonder if I have become less caring; or I do care, but don't show my concerns anymore since it always seems to end up getting us into unnecessary fights. I do home its not that I care less or love him less; just that I've might have toned down. I have remembering mentioning before; if I quiet down, that is the time he should worry. But he's learned to adapt to me as well; he's toned down, understanding...and he started to eat as slow as me :p whooops...sorry dear :*

Life goes on...where shall I go from here?

No comments: