Thursday, July 08, 2010

More SUPRISING news

Yes, BIG suprise for me and my colleagues.

Today turned out to be my boss's last day. And I thought was somewhere next week.

It seemed to be a suprise for most of the staffs...usually amongst them I am the last to take notice. But I guess maybe not all will know earlier unless someone had spilled the beans. This time, happened my new Asst. Manager told me. She thought I had knew all this while.

Another colleague of mine, who is leaving next week...she was suprised. She keeps telling me how come he is leaving earlier than she is!! Haha...she has a replacement coming in tomorrow for hand overs.

We will be having a last lunch with him. Wish him all the best wherever he is heading to.

I do wonder though...when are they hiring the marketing person we need here?? Well, since there's loads of work and we do need someone to organize some of the stuffs. Hopefully sometime soon.

Time flies. It's already the month of J.u.l.y. We have been here for 7+ months already at this new place. We are adapting. Things still need lots to chase up to organize...but we'll get the hang of things.

It's near the end of the football season too. Gosh, a month has passed already?? The 11th of July is the last match for the World Cup. I guess I'll be up to watch it...perhaps its best I catch an afternoon nap to be able to stay up for it...if not I'm bound to dozed off! Now hopefully I can recover from this flu and giddiness... =.=" it seems that my driving is still pretty unstable...took meds and had some good rest on my medical leave day. Highlighted to my colleague already that I'm not up for driving long distance.

And its now...Spain vs Netherlands. So who will be the ultimate winner this year?

No comments: