Thursday, September 02, 2010

End of the Week

It's already Thursday today. The week flew by so quickly. Had a very long weekend (well, I took Monday off to make it a long continues weekend! :p I haven't had such a long leave in a long time) and had gone outstation for a few days. Was really great, I'm already missing the food over there, and the beach too!! And I miss watching how Fluffy's little nephew hiccups after having his milking session :p super cute!! I can't wait to upload the video :D and really...was a really relaxing weekend for a change, out of the busy city. Well, except for the part where I was sick and didn't even eat lunch...all I did was resting in bed. Was really feeling so heavy in the head that day. I was feeling hot and cold, not even sure if I was going to develop fever. Fluffy's mom was really sweet to let me take back the butterscotch bread just in case I was hungry anytime. But the cendol with pulut kept me full till KL (haha, couldn't resists wei).

Had stock take for the whole day yesterday, that passed really fast. At least I had a day off from office, though I have to be at warehouse to count. Although...that kinda brought up my knee injury, and now it hurts more. Ouchie :( ohh, and found 3 bruises on my injured knee. Think I got it when I was outstation, on the last day before we headed back to KL.

Another weekend is almost here. The following week I'm only working for 3 days (no, don't give me the look - I didn't apply for this holiday, can say it was a compulsory leave). It seems that office is asking us to take off on Thursday since Friday is already Raya. Another long weekend. Well, I have errands to do, so having Thursday off isn't so bad I guess.

I feel a little weak today. Feel a little lethargic...

No comments: