Had already planned everything. Leave office 6.40, reach about 6.50, park the car and headed for gym. That way I be early. From office to gym is only 10mins, and its NEVER jam.
My journey ended up being an hour!!
Why the h*ll must everyone use that damn road the same day?? Every direction heading into the Curve was jam. In fact, the LDP highway heading down to Damansara was also jam. Yeah, everyone "balik kampung", but what has that got to do with everyone going to Curve??
Freaking h*ll. By the end of the jam, it was cos of heavy traffic using the Curve road as an exit for them to other places.
Why can't people use other roads?!
Upon reaching, my leg hurts. Thats the only bad part about driving a manual car. I almost hit a Proton Wira in front of me cos she had suddenly break. That was scary! Thinking maybe I can squeeze in class, wasn't really working out as the class was full.
Ohh, well. Just wait for Combat as usual then.
Kept looking for BookAddictSweech who was suppose to come with me for class. Hmm, maybe I overlooked her.
After changing in the locker room, guess who walked in? BookAddictSweech. It turned out she was caught in the jam for 2+ hours from her home in Subang. Luckily she wasn't driving, she had taken the bus. She claimed the bus stop near her place, bus just "flies by there". Hmm, interesting bus stop. Best joke of the day.
We ended up using the treadmill machine for 20mins, have a drink, then headed for Combat class. Pity wasn't FitnessFirstRenee teaching, I'm use to her and she's good. We went for a shower after that. As we were leaving, I was looking out for FitnessFirstKash to wish him Selamat Hari Raya. He was at the machines, working out with his colleagues. He was already out of his gym attire. Decided not to since he's busy. Leaving, walking down the stairs, I heard a loud "Bye". I looked up, FitnessFirstKash was wishing me from afar. I waved a goodbye to him and he waved back.
Walking out of the gym, I turned left to see that it was still jam around the Curve.
*Sigh
Ended up, we decided to eat there since the jam has not subsided as yet. We ended up at Dome after some final desicions.
I was suppose to meet Nidz that night, but the jam was bad and after what I went through...I didn't want to go through that again for that night. Twice a night can kill a person you know. Nidz had called me, getting worried where I was and what was happening since I told him we ended up at Dome due to the jam.

Where we had our late dinner

Moi & BookAddictSweech

Does this look any better?
We had ended up, going home late. I reached home at 1am. All I could think of at that time, was sleep...just touching the bed and....zzzzz

No comments:
Post a Comment