Thursday, October 12, 2006

Expensive List

Must try to save lotsa money for end of the year. So many things to buy!
Let's see...


1. Levi's Lady Jeans (Not enough of jeans...need more)

2. Boots / Heels (I've spoilt most of them - well, the boots is to match my skirt & since I don't have one!)

3. Bras (Yes, I have...too many but I need another one - skin coloured / seemless)

4. Armani Code Perfume (Yes, I need another perfume...its expensive!!)

5. Nidz's CNY clothes

6. Bro's birthday present (I haven't given him in years since I haven't seen since 2000)

7. Digital camera (Well, can always wait till beginning of next year...hehe)

8. Nokia 7370


Damn. That's not exactly a long list, but hell...its not gonna be cheap for the items!Why is money so hard to earn and so easy to spend??

So for the next few months...



ABSOLUTELY NO SHOPPING!!!

How am I gonna save for all of that???

- Well, CNY is around the corner then. Muahahaha!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lemme give u some tips... concentrate more on the saving part and less on the spending side ok? wahaha... good, gimme more blog~! wahah.. and pls. dun put my name there in ut blog list. put my net name ok?

-Fysh-