Monday, October 23, 2006

Manic Monday?

Thank god Monday was a holiday. I had several things to do.

The main one was get my baju kurung that I sent for alteration.

After collecting the baju kurungs, I went to Bangsar with mom to find the new shop called "Shoe, Shoe, Shoe". But I never found it as I do not know its exact location. I ended up checking another place, and brought mom for a quick yamcha and then drove to gym to Rush for Pilate class.

Mom went walking around while I went to gym to attend Pilates' class, which was at 6.20pm. Mom said I was extra early :-)

Went to to the locker, place my bag and waited for the earlier class to finish. When the class finally finished, I enter the room with the other members and grab a mat. I choose a place by the side near the pillars where I would able to see the instructor clearly. While waiting, I saw another one of my regular members, FitnessFirstChion passing by. I signaled her to come in, but she didn't want to. But she changed her mind, and came in, grab a mat and she joined me. We continued waiting, but it was kinda long.

FitnessFirstKenny was in there, and went dont to check what was going on. Soon he came back, and told us that they're trying to get the instructor. So we waited for a bit.

And the he came and told us.


Pilates was cancelled.


o.O*


What??
Yes, Pilates was cancelled. On a day that I can't make it for class.


C*rap


FitnessFirstKenny ended up playing Body Attack songs and just do a bit of stretching. Sadly, on one really wanted to do any classes. Well, FitnessFirstKenny only teaches Body Attack, Jam and Step. He wasn't really one of those instructors that conducts classes like Yoga or Pilates or Body Balance.


ARGH.


We ended up downstairs having a drink at the beverage bar instead.

Since I'm just passing time and she's waiting for Combat class, I ended up taking our photos instead.


Moi and Chion - ain't she cute?




Yeah I know we don't look our best. We were just after some stretching that made us look more worked-out instead of fresh-and-ready to tackle a class. Haha.

She headed for class and I went for my shower. Met up with mom after gym, and headed to meet JoversePing for yamcha at Devi's TTDI.


JoversePing and Moi



My mom and JoversePing


After the yamcha, we went home to help dad send some check to CitiBank in KL. I've got lost for quite a bit, as I hardly drive around KL so much. Manage to muggle my was through and found the place, drop the check and headed home.

I had to meet Nidz the next day for Raya.

No comments: