Wah, big dinner. Mom told me to tell Nidz that she merajuk liaw that he didn't bring her. She just loves teaching him.
He picked me from 1 Utama (I was there after my usual Sunday of gym) at about 6pm and we headed straight for Tropicana. Nidz had ask his bro for direction to the club before he left the house. He had a small paper with the something drawn on it.
"What's this?"
"The map to Tropicana."
"Ohh. Sape yang lukis?"
"Farouq." Nidz's second bro.
"Ohh ok."
As we drove along, Nidz was asking me where's Sony company. That is our first landmark. Good thing I knew where that was. At least we knew we were on the right track. We turned near Sony into a slightly narrow road, where Sony is on our right. As we travel along, Nidz asked me to refer to the map for directions again.
"Ok, here we go straight right. Then where?"
"Ehh, Sony is here...hey b, you punye abang ni lukis map ni macam mane...tak paham la..."
"Hah? Ade tak dalam map tu condo nama...." Well, I kinda forgot the condo's name already -.-"
"Ah...hah, ade ade. Jadi pergi terus lagi...ehh, I tak paham map you ni...cube you behenti ke ape and see. Sebab die cakap kat you, I mane ade sane jadi mungkin you lagi la understand the map."
Nidz kept driving after taking a right turn, and I insisited he stopped in case we needed to turn back if we had turn wrongly. He saw the map, and he said it was correct. Well, since I didn't understand the map anyway.
Muddling our was passing a traffic light and a few turns, we finally found the Tropicana Country Club. The security knew that we were going there for the Ramadan dinner, and handed us a big sign saying "VISITOR" to puton the dashboard of the car. We finally parked the car, and walked to wards the club.
Upon arriving, we headed straight to get our table. A waiter led us to the inner side of the cafe. We were led to a more open space where its not as crowded as the other side. The other side was fully packed with people! Really packed. Where we were was more spacious and nice table settings. I've been to Tropicana sometime back to attend a wedding. But was quite a while, till I can't remember who's wedding was it :-p
There was a lot of food. You name it, you got it. Pizza, satays, lamb, sausages, roti canai, ikan bakar, mashed potatoes, curries, spaghetti...the list goes on. Ohh, and not forgetting desserts such as cakes, ice-creams and other sweet goodies. Yeah, drool drool :-p
We went the same time to take our food. The waiter assured us that our table wont be taken. Taking food back and forth. The drinks, the waiter keep refilling for us. Hehe.
Nidz had to pray, so I was laft alone for a while. Yeah, well, quite a while. Anyways, he called me and ask me after he had finished praying. He was checking if I still wanted any dessert. I asked where was he and I headed towards where he was standing.
"B, you tau tak ape? Tadi I tak perasan yang ni tempat kita tadi. Jadi I jalan je, I call you. Lepas tu, I nampak you duduk kat meja sane. Alamak, ingatkan tempat baru ke ape."
"Ehh, kenape you tak tau tu tempat kita ke b?"
"Sebab tadi pergi sembayang, I pergi one whole round. I tak tau yang sebelah ni lebih dekat ke surau" He was laughing.
"Laa, kenape tak check tadi?"
"I ikut la signboard yang mereke tu la..."
"Ohh. Laa, patutula. Kesian b."
Manja him a bit since the poor thing went one whole round to find the surau. Aww.
After taking dessert, we sat for a while and headed to the front of the club. I wanted to take some photos since we hardly go these kinda places. Its like once in a bluemoon! It was a good night, so why not? It was however, drizzling though. But don't care, I still want my photo!!

In the background, there's the Tropicana Logo

Nidz and Moi
After that, we headed to the carpark to get the car. Some places were wet from the rain. Nidz wanted to walk the shortcut through the grass. I didn't want to. Cos I didn't wanna get my fave heels and my pants wet from the water on the soil and grass. Duh. Wanted to walk on the road instead.
Droved out of Tropicana Country Club to Nidz's place. He wanted to go home for a while before he sent me home. Good thing the next day was a holiday. I can sleep a little more and not worry about getting up early since I reached home late. He sent me home, he was sleepy. Got worried that he cannot drive home. Gave him some Yakult and Green Tea packet drinks to keep him awake on his journey home. He gave me a goodnight peck and headed home. He however, forgot to call me when he reached home -.-*
He called me after 2pm.
He had falled asleep cos he was so tired, and realize he haven't called me when he woked up.
Hmph, like to make people worry only -.-*

No comments:
Post a Comment