My floor is quiet. My Creative Head was on Mc, while the rest were on holiday. There was only me, DTP Artist and my Creative Director.
It was so quiet without anybody here. But heck, its so relaxing here other than having need to finish something for NottyNicky to send to her client. She was chatting with me online and told me that her floor is so quiet as well. On her floor, there was 3 of them. Later part of the day, there was only her alone. She keeps telling me its so quiet.
My DTP Artist was trying to make some noise so that its not so quiet. He claims that is it so boring and quiet. Usually my floor is like a fishmarket. Noisy. My mom claims its really a fishmarket :-p
Upstairs, was my counselling floor. Kity came down as usual, where she always heads to the pantry on my floor to make her drink. She came over to my desk to pass me this tube thingy.
"Here,its from Taiwan. Aiya, sh*t, kemek already. Sorry ya a little kemek. Its chocolate, its really really nice." She was trying to press the tube back in shape.

"Ohh, I didn't know you went to Taiwan."
"Hah? I thought everyone knew I was going..." Confused expression on her face.
"Ohh, but I didn't know."
"Ohh..."
"But anyways, thanx a lot. Chocolate huh? Cute idea."
"Try it, its really, really nice."
"Hmm, since you said its nice...how many did you buy?"
"Ohh I bought the h*ll a lot back to last for sometime."
"Ohh!" I exclaimed, laughing at her cuteness.
There wasn't much excitement for the day. Most of the time, I was online with NottyNicky.
It was good, cos I got to left early to head for gym. The only bad part is, I accidentally mistaken Body Attack at 6.20 when is was actually Body Jam. Ohh well, since I'm early. Its good to work out. I was planning to go the next class as well, which was Yoga. I haven't tried the Yoga in my gym, so its kinda fun and lotsa laughs. Lotsa stretching too! Wah...BookAddictSweech just loves Yoga. She goes twice a week at her gym, Celebrity Fitness Subang.
After Yoga, I had a shower and headed home.

No comments:
Post a Comment