We've been working like sh*t for the past month.
And what do we get?
No, no OT pay. Work till the next am.
Are we really appreciated?
My colleagues even thought of leaving, cos most of them have no life already.
Everything is devoted to WORK.
And, colleagues get the blames for somethings that they didn't even do.
She had let her frustrations out on me, cos we understand one another very well.
Planning to stay a year. See as time flies.
Maybe if I don't work, I get back to studies.
At least, I get a BREAK.
Man, I need a holiday~!!
And, its going to be a relaxing one.
Don't want that time to hear anything about work~!!
Going to plan for one...sometime soon I hope.
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

2 comments:
life's like that, gurl... i've had a taste of advertising life for a little over 2 years now... realised that if i were to continue on in the industry, i'd die a lonely man... what did i do? build up a good network of people in the industry, get into their good books and did freelancing. i'll be leaving for tazzie as u noe, but my clients are continuing to engage me even when im abroad. im much happier on my own; i earn VERY MUCH MORE than when i was engaged in a company, i get to set my own appointments and i actually had some sort of a life!
i'm not saying that you should do freelancing or anything. what im saying is that life's work ain't about slogging like a numb nut to please every freaking one in the world but urself. i realised it when i started to feel really tired in my workplace; and it ain't fatigue of overworking... it was more like "is this the shit i want in my life? HELL NO!"
working is actually positioning yourself in the market strategically. u gotta noe who to please and who u don't really need to. utilize what you're good at, make it your strong selling point! in my honest opinion, i think you'd make a very good AE. u love making friends, u have a great personality, u have good knowledge on graphics (since u graduated in it... =p ) and you've had experince in advertising. don't you think you're wasting your bubbly personality in front of the computer the whole day? i understand that you do meet up with clients too, but if that's what you're good at, why do u need to divide your attention between ur STRENGHTH and ur CHORE? use what ure good at to the max. it'll make you a more productive person while doing something you like to do.
ok, i've said too much alredi... =p If my client so happens to see this, he'll start to ask me for free advise! (Oh, btw, just so u noe, im not only freelancing in graphics, im also a marketing consultant and a guitar dealer... =p )(hehehe... just trying to market myself here a bit... =p )
Cheers gurl!!! =)
-Seki- 19012007
Feels suffocated,
Feels like giving up,
Feels all trash up,
But don't give up!
Sometimes, I hop to take a needle & pop out all your probs.
BUT that would leave scars on it & might not help you become stronger & determined in what you really want.
Then when, you look back.
When you evaluate, the feeling of guilt & a sense of emptiness hits upon us.
Then we realized, if only we've done this or that.
Life's no compass to point directions.
But along the way, there's ppl. who touched out lives & lead the ways.
What doesn't kill us,
makes us stronger!
(*quick brain wash ya brain to think tht way :P*)
Treat it as sandpaper to polish up your experiences to work in extreme conditions.
*jing jing jing*
thn bcm a Diamond!
Then later, can sing
"I'm a survivor! I'm no go quitter!"
But if really, to the max di.
Thn. try to find a better path to lead life.
Yeah gal, it's important to balance life. I put my health in danger last time.
Life's short, so maximized it wth experience & get a taste of everything.
I know I'm a bad friend :P
always not around,
WAIT!
In fact, NOT around at ALL for over a decade! XD
aiyah all due to shift works,
n all the sudden.. leaving town for good :P
I hv. to write to u here, coz. my ol'HP can't fit in all the words, I wanna say.
Just got back frm Pg, not long ago.
Temporary back to pack some stuffs, & spend some CNY time w. family
thn bck to Pg soon for training.
But I hope to be back around mid of the year, when things/projects not so pack =D.
Thn I bring bck goodies for ya ^__^ thn we can pok pek pok pek all day long =)
Love + Care,
Chinz~*
Post a Comment