I didn't have the time to place the pics here.
Well, when I had the time, I didn't have the pics with me.
Adui.
Some interesting stuffs at Zouk.
This was for the movie "Seed of Darkness".
I went with So-In-Love-With-Pink-Rach and TuckieBabeh.
Look at our make up~!!
Done by the make up artist there
I didn't want them to makeup mine too white, I have to drive home and imagine if I get caught by the police and having a face like that!!
On stage with the host.
Was trying to win something, but he keeps playing the question around and kept me there the longest -.-"
My friend said, "Cos you leng lui, so keep you there longer."
Ish, just want the gift only, not the attention though.
Hehe.
My lecturer, Mr. Moore~!! Its so good to see him after so so long~!!!
And he helped me to take some great pics that night. Thank you!!
Another young one that had mingled with us, in all white.

Amber Chia, one of the actress for the movie
(and the only one who came anyways)

I manage to get a picture taken with her.
Mom loves the pic a lot, she just had to develope it.
Malu jugak, she framed it up -.-"
Macam la I ni nak poyo pulak kan?
We took these at So-In-Love-With-Pink-Rach's place.
Her mom claims that she has 3 ghosts in the house that night.
Hehehe, thanx for taking the photo~!!

3 comments:
*waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah*
takutnyaaaa >__<
Hey gal..and un forgot to mention we sCareD the parking attendant!! Gave him a freak of a night! LOL..
hey geena! its pretty cool pics and make up :)
warmest regards
quachee
http://www.batikinspirations.com
http://www.quachee.com
Post a Comment