I never understood when they said that the world is small.
I never believe that one can be related to one another.
That everyone is link to one another through many ways.
That one another can be related somehow or other...
These are my 2 recent ones that I have encountered.
During new year's eve, (was spending it with Kahmein, BookAddictSweech & AvidTony...So-In-Love-With-Pink-Rach & TuckieBabeh joined me that day) and decided to joined AvidTony's friends who rented a night at Darby Park apartment to watch the fireworks -
Met FitnessFirstChoonHong there O.o
He knows AvidTony's friend or something.
Imagine meeting my gym friend there.
The most recent one was when I found out...needed a freelancer, so asked EricOAG since he said he had friends who are freelancing and gave me one of their contacts. I accidentally dialled it -
and my friend's name popped up! O.o
He knows my LICT class and college mates - who he jams together with!
And, also his bandmember is my dad's close friend!! O.o
Haha, small world or what?
Thats not even related, its far related!
P.S. Hey, Eric...maybe we're related? Far cousins perhaps?? Maybe you wanna check??
Tee hee
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

2 comments:
woooo
what a coincidence!
links of human networks like friendsters database lol
Hey that's not only it!! Rmber we were at Curve flee market on new year's eve nite and I was miknd boggling bout the bag and u went w me to the stall and the guy selling it was actually ur LUCT fren as well!!!!
Jane, jane!..ur world is getting scarier more like..haha..cos seems that everyone u know, knows sumone whom u know or they know! Feels like being watched>??..HEH HEH...
Post a Comment