Thursday, March 15, 2007

Getting Messy?

It's been hectic months lately at the office
Lost of work, lost of staying back, lost of stress and lots of pressure
Everyone is feeling it

Life here has change a lot since the big client we've won from a big agency
Since then, our lifestyle here has then change
But is it for the better or worst?

Many here have been staying back, working till wee hours of the morning
Heck, sometimes not even going home or having any sleep
Honestly, luckily I'm not involve with this huge client
Or I would have been like the rest

System here has change
People here have change as well
Politics are getting worse, day by day
I'm not involve with any so far, thank heavens for that

My other floors were getting the politics slap in the face
It was terrible, as I hear the stories day by day
Everyday its a new one, new discoveries

Some are fed up with one another
Some with the works
Some with the clients

Now, some have already resigned
Its not getting any better here
Do I stay or leave?
Even I don't feel comfortable here
Like how I use to when I first came in

So many things, in this short period
Already almost 9 months have past here for me
Gonna try holding out till 12 months
And let's see what comes within this 3 months

Hopefully, an oppurtunity comes and take everything away
A change from designer to something else can be an option as well
Planning to do freelancing on other stuffs, or likewise
Whichever works

Only time and effort will tell
What is there to come within the next 3 months
Wish me luck for the next 3 months
I'm gonna need it

However...I'm gonna miss the people
The ones here and the ones leaving
They have made me sad, and made me laugh
Its a joy getting to know so many people

Well, I'm still here
Let's see where I go and what I find
Within the next 3 months

Cut it, I'm repeating myself over and over :-p

1 comment:

nidzamharjoh said...

Whatever it is, just don't give up ok. U can do it. Just hold on for few months while seeking for opportunities. Its a good experience though working there...there is alot of difference in you aready. Getting more tough than before and at the same time keep urself occupied.

U can do better, just aim for the sky. If ever u fall, ull fall to the clouds and not the ground. Next year,I wanna c ur achievement in whatever u do. Just remember 2 things, remember God n He will remember you... and take good care of your parents. Believe in urself and do ur level best. U can do it..juz utilize ur magic dusts n spread it around;-)